An insulating curtain with excellent translucency!
SKOV-SECCO’s Lumiwall panel is one of our natural ventilation solutions combining both translucency and insulation for livestock houses. It is very light – thanks to the light polycarbonate material. It comprises 5 walls with 4 air spaces providing insulation R3.6 (U1.6) and rigidity.
Lumiwall panel can be operated with SKOV-SECCO’s transmission shaft system or a high-performance actuator. The transmission shaft system enables a more reliable system by eliminating pulley adjustments that are necessary with traditional systems.
The main steel rod is installed at the top of the opening all along the building and serves as a transmission shaft for the panels. Once the rod is put into motion, it enables the cables that are holding the panels to roll up around it, also making the panels go up or down automatically. The SKOV-SECCO actuators are heavy-duty and reliable. They are always supplied with a potentiometer for more precision. There is also a possibility of replacing the corner pulley with a high-performance chain system to eliminate the corner tension on the main steel cable.
- Made of light and rigid polycarbonate
- Silent, very light, and without any maintenance system
- Frame and hardware made of aluminum
- Double U.V. treated and flexible weatherstrip included
- Rigid outside posts made of aluminum
- 10-year warranty against U.V.
- Can be operated with our transmission shaft system or by a high-performance actuator
➡️ Download the brochure here.